Temps de Country (Country Time)
Dilluns, 3 d'agost de 2026 (Monday, August 3rd, 2026)
From 21:00 til 23.00.
PLAYLIST
Dalton Dover - Never Giving Up On That 2023\04. Damn Good Life.
Dalton Dover - Never Giving Up On That 2023\01. Giving Up On That.
Dalton Dover - Never Giving Up On That 2023\03. Baby I Am.
Dalton Dover - Feel Like It Is 07-26.
Jenni Ojibwe - Leaving This Town 2018\03. Ponchatoula Waltz.
Jenni Ojibwe - Leaving This Town 2018\01. Leaving This Town.
Billy Edd and Bluegrass - Too 1962\03 Ballad Of Sam Houston.
Billy Edd and Bluegrass - Too 1962\02. Little Sparrow.
Billy Edd and Bluegrass - Too 1962\07. Cacklin' Hen.
Bob Woodruff - Dreams & Saturday Nights 1994\10. I'm Standing Here (With Both Knees On The Ground).
Bob Woodruff - Dreams & Saturday Nights 1994\02. Hard Liquor, Cold Women, Warm Beer.
Bob Woodruff - Dreams & Saturday Nights 1994\01. Bayou Girl.
Bob Woodruff - It's All Over Now 2025.
Susto - And I'm fine today 2017\09. Havana Vieja.
Susto - And I'm fine today 2017\03. Waves.
Lonesome Wyatt and Rachel Brooke - Bad Omen 2015\01. Not Over You.
Lonesome Wyatt and Rachel Brooke - Bad Omen 2015\02. Death Watch Blues.
The Kentucky Colonels - 1966 (1978)\11. Ruebens Train (Second Take).
The Kentucky Colonels - 1966 (1978)\08. Old Country Church.
The Kentucky Colonels - 1966 (1978)\12. Cotton Eyed Joe.
Old Crow Medicine Show - Union Made 2026\Old Crow Medicine Show - Union Made - 03 My Side of the Mountain.
Old Crow Medicine Show - Union Made 2026\04. Revolution Now.
Old Crow Medicine Show - Union Made 2026\12. For What It’s Worth.
Old Crow Medicine Show - Union Made 2026\02. Lincoln Highway.
Over The Rhine - Live from the edge of the world (Disc 2) 2017\2-03. I want you to be my love.
Over The Rhine - Live from the edge of the world (Disc 2) 2017\2-01. Making pictures.
Seth James - Lessons 2024\11. B Movie Boxcar Blues.
Seth James - Lessons 2024\04. Who's Foolin' Who.
Seth James - Lessons 2024\02. Honky Tonkin'(I Guess I Done Me Some).
Lonesome River Band - Outside Looking In 2019\02. New Ballards Branch.
Lonesome River Band - Outside Looking In 2019\03. Outside Looking In.

Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada